Fifth Grade Writing, Fifth Language, Fifth Reading, Fifth Social Studies
- Graduate of Dacula High School
- Graduate of Columbus State University with a Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education
- Graduate of Walden University with a Master's in Elementary Reading and Literacy
Lee County Schools: A Tradition of Excellence - A Vision for Tomorrow
- I was born and raised in Dacula, Georgia.
- I moved to Smiths Station about 6 years ago and met my amazing husband, Blake.
- We have a two year old and he fills our with joy:]
- This is my third year teaching at South Smiths Station Elementary, and I am so excited to continue teaching at such an amazing school filled with AWESOME children and teachers!
- I am originally from Georgia, but I LOVE Alabama!
- I have one sister, one brother, one stepbrother, and one stepsister.
- I LOVE food, scrapbooking, and organizing.
- I LOVE pepsi, coke, mountain dew, red and pink starbursts, STARBUCKS, and Zaxbys!
- I love being surrounded by children every single day because they make me